Error message

  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/storage/510/3354510/user/htdocs/includes/
  • Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /home/storage/510/3354510/user/htdocs/includes/

What remedies do you have?

You can claim damages i.e. compensation as a result of all or any of the above claims. The damages would be assessed by the Court. In a case against the police for malicious prosecution, for example, the case goes before a Judge and jury, though it is a civil claim. You are entitled to be compensated for an unlawful arrest, malicious prosecution or an assault by a police officer. The compensation is dependent upon the particular facts. It might depend upon the time you were held in custody or the extent of your injuries. You must beware of time limits for these claims as they will depend upon whether you are claiming for personal injury. Beware of this as if you go beyond the time limit, you are at risk of not being able to pursue your claim.

The Legal Company
3rd Floor
55 Old Broad Street
(By Appointment Only)

The Legal Company
Hilton Regus Express
Outwood Lane
M90 4WP