Error message

  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/storage/510/3354510/user/htdocs/includes/
  • Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /home/storage/510/3354510/user/htdocs/includes/


Answer: Yes, of course you can. You can apply for a 'Detailed Assessment' of your Bill. You apply on what is referred to as a Part 8 Claim Form to which you attach the solicitor's Bill. The solicitor can either agree to or refuse to the Detailed Assessment and in the case of a refusal, there will therefore be a hearing. If a Detailed Assessment is not granted, you can seek permission to appeal. You initially have a period of three months to challenge a bill, though in exceptional circumstances, this time limit can be extended.

The Legal Company
1st Floor
Kensington High St
W8 6SN
(By Appointment Only)

All Correspondence to:
The Legal Company
Hilton Regus Express
Outwood Lane
M90 4WP