Error message

  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/storage/510/3354510/user/htdocs/includes/
  • Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /home/storage/510/3354510/user/htdocs/includes/

Can I Appeal?

If you were in the Magistrates Court facing a criminal matter, and you are not happy with the decision, you have an automatic right to Appeal to the Crown Court in that same area. You can Appeal against Conviction or Sentence or both. You need to lodge the Form of Appeal with the Magistrates Court within 21 days setting out your Grounds

If your case was heard at the Crown Court, you will have to Appeal to the Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) based at the Royal Courts of Justice in London, whether you appeal against conviction, sentence or both. You have 28 days from the date of conviction within which to appeal that conviction. However, in the case of the Crown Court, you have no automatic right to Appeal, and you must seek Permission to Appeal from the Court of Appeal.

The Legal Company
3rd Floor
55 Old Broad Street
(By Appointment Only)

The Legal Company
Hilton Regus Express
Outwood Lane
M90 4WP